Sitka Classic Dome
ENTER A NEW DOOR TO TASTE
Of all the rituals and traditions surrounding the culture of hashish, the “hash cup” method of smoking has always been a favorite. The Sitka® hash dome, patterned after archways 1000 years old, invokes memories of time spent huddled around a piece of glowing incense on a pin covered by a pint glass. Friends lean in and tip the glass to taste the rich smoke as it escapes into the room. The communal space slowly fills with serenity that never escapes memory. It’s a doorway to a world of sensory experience — every time just like the last, but the magic of the first time never leaves.
The Sitka Hash Dome is the purest way to experience the complex flavor, aroma, and effects of your favorite products. Just place a small piece on the brass pin, light it like incense, and watch as the smoke twists and cascades around the dome. When you’re ready, pull out the stopper and take a breath.
- Borosilicate glass dome
- Black Walnut base
- Hand-painted gold accents
- Solid brass Dome Stopper & Hash Pin
- Weight: .5 pound. Size: 4 inch x 4 inch
How to use your Sitka Dome:
- Shape your favorite product into a small stick or ball and place on the pin
- Light it up just like a stick of incense
- Once ignited, let it burn for several seconds then blow out the flame
- Place the dome back on the base and observe as it fills with aromatic smoke
- When the time is right, pull out the stopper and enjoy